Adobe Acrobat Reader 18.104.22.16812 (Full) Apk Read files (PDF)
Create and edit PDF files with Adobe Acrobat Reader
Adobe Acrobat Reader 22.214.171.12412 Apk for Android
Adobe Acrobat Reader is the trusted free leader for reliably viewing, annotating, and signing PDF files.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is the most powerful and best program for viewing and creating PDF documents from the big company Adobe for Android smart devices. So far, they have downloaded the application more than 500 million times by Android users all over the world in Google Play!
Adobe Acrobat Reader has released to different versions for Windows, iPhone, and iPad, and today we offer you the latest version for Android and iPhone that we have put together for you.
With Adobe Reader you can easily view PDF files on your smartphone and use the app’s features. With this program, you will also be able to open encrypted PDF files and include features such as zooming, searching in text, using hyperlinks in text, having a night mode for reading texts in the use of dark places and using light lock to read long text.
The Adobe Acrobat Reader app now has a 4.3 out of 5.0 rating in Google Play, and we have put the latest version of the app for you to download.
Now you can get the latest version of the Adobe Reader application directly and for free in your smartphone from this Box Tech website
The speed of opening PDF files by Adobe Reader is very high and there is no doubt that the best PDF reader program for every operating system and you can download the latest version from this page!
- View PDF files:
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any application that supports “sharing.”
• Search, scroll, zoom in and out.
• Choose single page or continuous scrolling or reading mode.
- Explain and review PDF files:
•Make annotations on PDF files using sticky notes and drawing tools.
• Mark and mark text with annotation tools.
• View and work with annotations in the Comments list.
- Scanning documents and whiteboards:
• Use your device’s camera to take a picture of anything – a document, whiteboard, form, photo, receipt, or note – and save it as a PDF.
• Scan multiple document pages into one PDF and rearrange them as desired.
• Easily save and share scanned PDF files.
• Improve camera images with improved border detection, perspective correction, and text clarity.
Requires Android 4.4 KitKat +.
- Fill out and sign forms:
• Fill out PDF forms quickly by typing text into the fields.
• Use your finger to electronically sign any PDF document.
- Print, store and share files:
•Sign in to your free Adobe Document Cloud account.
•Connect your Dropbox account.
• Print documents from your Android device.
- In-app purchase:
Convert PDFs and organize pages on the go by subscribing to an Adobe online service. You can get started without leaving your app, and subscriptions work across all of your computers and devices.
- Organize pages in PDF files:
• Subscribe to Acrobat Pro DC with in-app purchase.
• Reorder, rotate and delete pages in your PDF files.
- Create PDF files:
• Subscribe to the Adobe PDF Pack with in-app purchase.
• Create PDF files.
Convert Microsoft Office files and images to PDF.
- Export PDF files to WORD or EXCEL:
• Subscribe to Adobe Export PDF using in-app purchase.
Save PDF documents as editable Microsoft Word or Excel files.
Are you already a subscriber?
If you have a subscription to Acrobat Pro, Acrobat Standard, PDF Pack, or Export PDF, just sign in to convert PDF files and export them on the go.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian,
Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish
Acrobat Reader for Android is free.
• Effortlessly read PDFs on phones, tablets, and chromebooks without having to pinch and zoom with Liquid Mode.
• Maximize reading comfort by adjusting the default font size, character spacing, and line spacing in Liquid Mode.
• Better file open experience.
• Performance and stability.