Google Translate 6.20.0.02.383428762 APK for Android
Google Translate is a service provided by Google to translate part of a text or page into another language, with a limitation of the number of paragraphs or a range of translated technical terms.
In some languages, users are asked to attach alternate translations, such as alternate translations of technical terms, for inclusion in future updates to the translation process.
Unlike other translation services such as Babel Fish, EOL and Yahoo that use SYSTRAN, Google uses its own translation software.
Google Translate relies on a method called statistical automatic translation, where it searches in a huge number of documents reaching hundreds of millions to determine the best translation for the required text.
Google Translate makes smart guesses to determine the right translation.
To obtain this huge amount of linguistic data, Google uses a large number of bilingual texts on the Internet, such as the United Nations documents, which are available in six languages in parallel, including Arabic and English.
Since the translations are done by a machine, they will not be of an excellent standard.
The more documents and documents translated online on the Internet are provided by translators, which Google can translate and analyze in a particular language, the better the translation will be. Therefore, it is noted that the accuracy of translation varies from one language to another.
Some features of Google Translate:
- Translate between 103 languages by writing
- Click to Translate: Copy the text into any application and the translation will pop up
- Offline: Translate 59 languages when you don’t have internet
- Camera instant translation: Use the camera to instantly translate text in 38 languages
- Camera mode: Capture text for higher quality translations in 37 languages
- Conversation Mode: Simultaneous translation of bi-directional speech in 32 languages
- Handwriting: Draw letters instead of using the keyboard in 93 languages
- Common Phrases Interpretation Book: Distinguish and memorize the star for future reference in any language
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali,Bosnian, Bulgarian,
Catalan, Cebuano, Shishua, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech,
Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian,
Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian,
Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati,
Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian,
Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese ,
Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kyrgyzstan,
Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish,
Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepalese, Norwegian ,
Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Gallic Scottish,
Serbian, Sesotho, Chu Na, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Zossa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Google Translate may request permission to access the following features:
- Microphone for speech translation
- Camera to translate text via camera
- SMS to translate text messages
- External storage to download offline translation data
- Accounts and credentials for logging in and syncing across devices
Bug fixes and improvements