ZArchiver Pro 0.9.5 b9536 Apk + MOD (Full Donate)
Are you having trouble compressing and extracting files with ZArchiver Pro you will do this with ease
ZArchiver Pro Donate – A special version of ZArchiver to donate to a project.
ZArchiver Donate the paid and purchased version is the most popular and most popular ZDevs studio file manager for Android OS and now the latest version of the app is before you!
ZArchiver Pro 0.9.5 b9536 Apk Donate Android
Arm + Arm64 + X86 + X86-64
ZArchiver Pro allows users to extract compressed files and compress files in a simple and classic environment and bring the best compression management software experience to users’ Android device.
If you are also looking for a program that will extract and extract all your zip files on your Android phone without the slightest computer interference, then we suggest the best software ZArchiver.
This program is filmed and written like the powerful Sun Zip program on the computer, which contains almost all the features of 7Zip, and it has a high rating in Google Play 4.8 out of 5.0 points and is one of the best programs for archive files.
Archives Manager has a simple and easy-to-use interface, and you can get the most complete and fully paid version of one click from our high-speed website servers!
ZArchiver Pro Donate has so far been downloaded more than 50 thousand times by Google Play users, and now the paid version is in front of you to download and with one click you can get it from Box Tech’s fast servers!
It should be mentioned that ZArchiver has both free and paid versions; The free version that you see in the stores is not complete, but the version on the site is complete with all its features and we brought it for free for your hand!
Some of the features of ZArchiver Donate for Android:
- Files can be compressed in 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ and tar files.
- The ability to decode files in 7z (7zip), zip, rar, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz,
- tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm files , Dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf) and wim
- Show archive contents: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, arc (freearc);
- Ability to edit zip files with tasks like adding and deleting files from zip, 7zip, tar, apk and mtz formats.
- Ability to extract 7z and rar multi-part (multi-packet) compressed files
- Ability to open zip files quickly and easily in the mentioned formats
- Ability to open archive files from email management applications
- The ability to open multiple zip files at the same time at a very high speed
- Extremely high power in opening, viewing and extracting zip files
- Simple, classic and unobtrusive user interface
- Create and decompress password-protected archives;
Advantages of the pro version:
- – Light and dark subject.
- – Password storage.
- – Image preview in the archive.
- – Edit files in the archive (see notes);
- ES File Explorer File Manager Apk + Mod (Premium) Android
ZArchiver Pro – is an archive management program. It has a simple and functional interface.
– Multithreading support (useful for multi-core processors);
– UTF-8 / UTF-16 support in filenames. It allows you to use national characters in file names;
– No need to enable multi-select mode. You can select files by clicking on the icon to the left of the file name;
Attention! Any useful ideas and wishes are welcome. You can email it or leave a comment here.
File modification in the archive is the ability to update the file in the archive after changing it in an external program. To do this: open the file from the archive, select the application (if needed), edit the file, save the changes, and return to ZArchiver Pro. You will be prompted to update the file in the archive upon returning to ZArchiver Pro. If for some reason you are not prompted to update the file, the modified file can be found on the memory card in Android / ru.zdevs.zarchiver.pro / temp /.
Q: What is the password?
A: The contents of some archives may be encrypted and the archive can only be opened with a password (don’t use a phone password!).
Q: The program does not work properly?
A: Send me an email with a detailed description of the problem.
Q: How do you compress files?
A: Select all the files you want to compress by clicking on the icons (to the left of the file names). Click on one of the selected files and choose “Compress” from the menu. Set the required options and hit the OK button.
Q: How do I extract files?
A: Click on the archive name and select the appropriate options (“Extract here” or otherwise).
– Fix crashes.