To strengthen its efforts in combating bullying, abusive comments and more control over your account, the application TikTok launched a new tool that allows the creator the ability to delete multiple comments at once, instead of deleting each comment alone, you can now delete the offensive comments with up to 100 comments or One account at a time.
Here’s how to delete annoying comments in TikTok in one go:
The ability to delete the largest amount of comments in a video is the latest method for TikTok to give creators and content creators an easy way to access and limit offensive comments in the videos they post, and to make deleting multiple comments collectively more smoothly.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Log in to your TikTok account.
- Go to the video you posted earlier.
- Under the Comments section, tap and hold the comment you want to delete, or tap the pen icon in the top left to open the additional options window.
- Select the comments you want to delete.
- Click on the option (Delete) Delete.
- Confirm the command again in the pop-up window that appears.
- You can delete up to 100 comments at a time, so if you have a lot of comments to delete, you can repeat the previous steps to delete them.
It is worth noting that this feature is currently being rolled out in specific countries, including: The United Kingdom, Spain, South Korea, Vietnam, Thailand and the United Arab Emirates, but it will come to other countries, including the United States, in the coming weeks.
Note that this feature is among the company’s ongoing efforts to promote a community free from bullying, especially since most of the users and creators of the content in the TikTok application are teenagers who may be negatively affected by reading an unpleasant comment on the videos they publish, as the company previously launched a feature: A popup designed to warn users before they post comments that may be inappropriate or inappropriate.
Where content makers can use the new feature to filter and select all comments before they appear in their videos, when this feature is enabled, comments are not displayed unless the video maker approves them using the new comment management tool, and this feature depends on the current TikTok application toolkit Comment controls that allow people to filter spam, offensive comments, and specific keywords.