NetGuard Pro – no-root firewall 2.296 Apk + Mod (Full)
NetGuard Pro is one of the best programs to control the use of programs for the Internet
NetGuard Pro – no-root firewall 2.296 Apk + Mod for Android
New Free Direct Download NetGuard Pro – No Root Apk Android Firewall from Box Tach. NetGuard provides simple and advanced ways to block internet access – no root required.
NetGuard Pro– no-root firewall is the most popular and loved app in the field of blocking the Internet from games and programs on Android devices that Marcel Bokhorst has provided for free with in-app purchases on Google Play.
Up to this point, it has been downloaded more than 500,000 times by Android users all over the world, and we are now in the process of launching the full version with all its features!
NetGuard is a simple, rootless application to prevent applications and games from accessing the Internet; With the help of this program, you can apply restrictions to the application and games installed on your device for any of the Internet access methods including WIFI and data!
It is interesting to know that by blocking access to applications and games to the Internet, you can reduce data usage and save battery life! Some Android games like Gangstar Vegas will be determined by the manufacturer if the internet is connected and your account will be blocked, so what is the solution? Disconnect the game, access to the Internet and block your account!
Applications and addresses can be allowed individually or denied access to a Wi-Fi network and / or mobile connection.
NetGuard Pro- no-root firewall so far in Google Play has a rating of 4.3 out of 5.0 points, and today Al Arab Network applications brought you the latest premium and paid version that we offered for free at users’ choice. As we said, this program, unlike the rest of the programs, does not require root and supports Android 4.0+ without problems!
Some of the features of NetGuard Pro-no-root firewall for Android:
Simple interface without the need for specific knowledge
No need to root your Android device
The program is completely open source
Having two dark open themes to choose from
Data storage option for any application
Internet access notification option
Access / No-access settings
Support IPv4 / IPv6 TCP / UDP
PCAP output for all program records
Allow and block URLs in the app
Displays network speed as a graph in the informer
Blocking internet access can help:
- Reduce your data usage
- Save your battery
- Increase your privacy
- • Easy to use
- No root required
- 100% open source
- No need home
- • No tracking or analytics
- • No ads
- • Android 4.0 and later support
- • IPv4 / IPv6 TCP / UDP support
- • Splicing support
- • Multiple device users support
- • Optionally allow when screen is on
- • Optional banning when roaming
- • Optionally block system apps
- • Port forwarding optionally, as well as to external addresses
- Optional notification when an application accesses the Internet
- Network usage logging is optional for each application for each address
- • Material design theme with light and dark theme
NetGuard PRO Features:
- Log all outbound traffic. Access attempts to search and filter; Export PCAP files for traffic analysis
- Allow / block individual addresses for each application
- New application notifications. Configure NetGuard directly from the notification
- Display network speed graph in status bar notification
- Choose from five additional themes in both the Light and Dark Edition
No other firewall that doesn’t have root provides all of these features.
For questions and answers please read more here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.
If you want to help people who are less fluent in English, you can help translate NetGuard in your language: https: //crowdin.com/project/netguard/
If you want to test new features, you can participate in our testing program:
The source code is available here: https://github.com/M66B/NetGuard
Optimized graphics and cleaned resources for fast load
All ads and services calls from activity removed
Encrypted all resources
Languages: En, Ru
* Android 12 compatibility
* Updated libraries
* Updated build tools
* Updated translations