Xiaomi renews its most advanced smartphone series with Xiaomi Mi MIX 4, the Chinese brand’s first under-screen camera mobile phone.
After two generations in which the Xiaomi Mi MIX series has been experimenting and testing new formats – with Mi MIX Alpha first, and with Mi MIX Fold later – Xiaomi has decided to take back its more advanced series of devices, building a smartphone that has a somewhat more traditional look, but still maintains its the essence of this group of phones. I named it Xiaomi Mi MIX 4.
Over the past weeks, many details of this device have been revealed. Now it’s official and we know all about it.
Xiaomi Mi MIX 4 full specifications:
- – Dimensions 162.6 x 75.4 x 8.02 mm
- – 225 grams
- – 6.67 inch AMOLED display, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 120 Hz
Gorilla Glass Victus
- – Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Plus 5G processor
- – 12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- – MIUI 12.5 operating system based on Android 11
- – Storage: 256/512 GB / 1 TB
- – * 108 MP f/1.9, 24mm, PDAF, OIS
- – *8 MP f/4.1, 120mm 5x telephoto, OIS, PDAF
- – *13 MP f/2.4 ultra-wide angle
- – *20 Megapixels “under the screen”
- – 4500 mAh battery
- – 120W fast charging
- – 50W fast wireless charging
- – On-screen fingerprint reader, UWB, IP68 protection, Dual SIM, Stereo speakers with Harman Kardon audio, Dolby Vision, NFC, Bluetooth 5.2, IR emitter.
Xiaomi has managed to outpace other brands and launch the first mobile phone in the market powered by the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Plus processor inside. It is a slightly more powerful version of the original Snapdragon 888.
On this occasion, the chip comes backed by 12GB of RAM and storage space ranging from 256GB to 1TB.
All this is backed by a 4400mAh battery that is compatible with 120W wired fast charging and 50W wireless charging.
For now, the Mi MIX 3 has been introduced in China, where it will go on sale first, before making the leap to the rest of the world. It can be purchased through the company’s official store later in August, and the price is not yet known.